Aircraft Maintenance & Services
Under the LTPA, we maintain and provide operational support to aircraft fleets and unmanned aerial vehicles to Maintenance Levels 1 and 2. We also carry out the highly specialised teardown, inspection and test of decommissioned aircraft.
MOD’s Test & Evaluation Urgent Operational Requirements (UOR) are supported by our capability for trial installations, modifications and upgrades. Our customers are able to assess the effectiveness of UORs with a minimum of delay, while maintaining a high level of support and integrity of recorded aircraft flight data.
We operate from six aircraft hangars. Typical services include:
- Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS) aircraft maintenance and repair
- CAT3 structural repairs
- Trial installations for all systems and components
- UOR response
- Flight test instrumentation
- Aircraft weighing and centre of gravity calculation
- Modifications to avionic, electrical and pilot static systems
- Avionic and electrical power wiring modification and installation
- Engine removal and installation